Quote Me

"I want to witness love, I've never seen it close." -Drake

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Your Love Is My Disease. . .


"When you're gone it feels like my whole world is gone with you. I thought love would be my cure but now it's my disease. I try to act mature but I'm a baby when you leave. How can I ever get used to being without you?" -A. Keys

-----> So I have been away from my love since June 9th, but all that is about to change in a matter of minutes. =] I'm all smiles.

So here's where I've been so my last post that was ages ago. Lol.
  • I have moved back to boring Milwaukee for the summer and the chaos has begun. My family is crazy and my friends are few. It's safe to say that I don't feel at home in my own home. (Dreamgirls reference)
  • I am also broke. No money due to no job. I am eager to join the workforce but no one will hire me! Dang. Can I get some experience under my belt.
  • I miss ALL of my Chicago friends && I am currently in CHICAGO! That's right! && you say Chi City! However, I am sad because they are not all here. I do have my Chi Chi && Tava && Lainy && Best Friend Cousin Mickey. =]
Well the fun has arrived. Gotta go! Muah.

---Girl back in the City

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had a love intrest ;)
    Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor lost kandace. someone fill her in. LOL. Im glad you finally updated jeesh!

    ReplyDelete