Quote Me

"I want to witness love, I've never seen it close." -Drake

Saturday, July 31, 2010

GEEKED UP!!!

SO I AM GEEKED UP BECAUSE I AM FINALLY BACK ONLINE WITH MY NEW MAC!!!

Yes people you heard it here first. I have upgraded from my old missing keys, never charged, barely working HP. I have been converted and I am an Apple believer. =]

Now that you will be receiving my postings more often, doesn't it make your life complete again. I know that you missed me because I desperately missed you.

In all of my excitement I stopped by youtube to see what they had going on over there and I was so happy about what I found. This man was sooo upset about a perpetrator getting into bed with his sister, he went on ranting about how he was going to find him. Ik this may not sound funny, but trust me, watch and you will enjoy. =]



All I want to know is, why did the news give him this much coverage? This actually aired on the news. Man o Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment