Quote Me

"I want to witness love, I've never seen it close." -Drake

Thursday, May 27, 2010



AND I'M SINGLE!

So yesterday, I didn't want a boyfriend and now today I don't have a boyfriend.
Yay Me!!!

Okay, I know that's mean but I really wasn't happy and now I am.

Fest is tomorrow and I have no ticket to see Ludacris but I will be seeing the Cool Kids for the freeski. Hahaha.

My summer financial aid came but I don't think that it's enough to cover all of my summer learning. But it has to be because I don't want to go HOME!

Lainey thinks I am a tree and she wants to climb me but that is NOT okay.

Certain people with whom I used to associate with are beginning to get on my nerves. And their name is beginning to be a bad household term that describes a conniving demonic action. I really don't want to have to treat their life. #JustSayin

--And that's all she wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment