Quote Me

"I want to witness love, I've never seen it close." -Drake

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here's where I'm at. . .

So. . .

**I have come to the conclusion that I, Taylor Boyd, will be dropping my Political Systems class. I already hate history or anything related to it, and on top of that my teacher is blind. Yes. It is possible. The structure of the class is so unstable and I NEED structure. So I apologize professor but I have to go. I'm not a blindist.

**&& in other news. Who knew that having a boyfriend would be such a big deal. Granted the last relationship I had was mostly a lie && a fail on our parts. So now this new one is teaching me how relationship should go. My friends are schooling me on the do's and dont's. But anywho. I feel like I may be losing guys who I thought were friends over said boyfriend. =[ Why can't guys really mean it when they say that we're just friends? If we were just friends we could continue to be friends now that I have a boyfriend. Now he claims we can't hangout. I should have known. Oh well. I'm happy with my boy. =]



---Taylor Girl

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW cuteee picture!!!!
    i wanna drop history but i missed the deadline again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. knowin what u want is important... im still workin on figuring out what i want.

    i feel u on the classes tip i want to drop my philosophy class but that wont be happening. =(

    ReplyDelete