Quote Me

"I want to witness love, I've never seen it close." -Drake

Thursday, April 22, 2010

4/20 is over

So 4/20 is over, && I must say that I had one hell of a day. I never noticed how hard it is to function with the rest of society when you're high. It's incredibly difficult. I laughed at everything && I was unable to be touched. If you touched me I would flip out. It was fun but I do not recommend being around sober people or attempting to do normal things on 4/20.

My 4/20 quotes include:

"There is potatoes in my lung! I got potatoes on my insides and it doesn't feel good. It's in my lung!"

"I've never taken my clothes off this fast. It's like MAGIIICC!!"

"That's a fail on life. I am not the spelling be champ. I never claimed to be."

"It's so small in here && I'm so big in here!"

"Tell your phone to shut up so we can hear my phone!"

"Doh Not touch that Donut!"

Things I realized on 4/20:

--Potatoes are banished while high
--Quick Weaves save lives
--Old white men can bump Gucci Mane with bass in the trunk
--Trains feel like roller coasters when you close your eyes
--Courtney is a little monster out to get me
--Uncircumcised penises have turtlenecks
--I cannot text, making Walter very angry at me

4/20 was fun and interesting. Watch the video up top of me tweeking. Haha. Happy Holidays.

---Taylor Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment